Is Your Property Photo Ready?
For images to have the greatest impact, ensure your property is ready! De-cluttered, clean spaces are vital to creating successful images.
- Clear all surfaces of unnecessary clutter
- Ensure windows are clean especially if you have a view
- Pay particular attention to key areas
- Ensure all lights & lamps are functioning
- Remove bins (inside & out), toys, pets, pet beds & bowls
- Remove vehicles from driveways
- Remove magnets & papers from fridges
- Keep kitchen appliances to a minimum
- Remove soaps, shampoos & conditioners along with any personal grooming items from bathrooms
Your Property May Not Be Ready If...
- You haven't inspected the property prior to the photoshoot
- You have untidy tenants occupying the property
- You have not educated vendors or tenants on what's required
If Your Property Is Not Ready...
- We may not be able to shoot
- Your number of shots will be limited
- Deadlines can be compromised
- Assist the photographer - we're here to help!
- Less is more
- Dust & grime won't always show up